Donations

Friday, May 25, 2018

Imagine having that confidence to do LSD while guarding nuclear weapons (busy swatting away purple dragons)


A new article revealed that members of the U.S. Air Force in Wyoming took LSD and had acid trips while they were assigned to guard nuclear missiles. Is it me or does it feel like Donald Trump definitely picked the wrong day to brag about America's nuclear capabilities? --James Corden
Imagine having that confidence to do LSD while guarding nuclear weapons. When I was 18, I didn't even feel comfortable enough to smoke pot before I went to work at a pizzeria. I mean, I found a way, and let me tell you, if you work at a pizzeria and you like smoking pot, those two work brilliantly together. --James Corden
It's nice to know that if Donald Trump ever does try to start a war, the guys responsible for the missiles won't be able to push the buttons because they'll be too busy swatting away purple dragons. --James Corden
http://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2016/06/john-hulse-collected-poems-1985-2015.html “A magisterial collection. An emotional roller coaster. Soon to be a cult classic. A combination of Bukowski’s Last Night On Earth and Orwell’s 1984.”

No comments:

Post a Comment