Donations

Thursday, May 24, 2018

But when I do it's on Comedy Central (Hey, it worked for me)


"There's a big scandal going on with 'American Idol.' Sanjaya is apparently being kept on the show because there's a web site called votefortheworst.com, which urges the voters to vote for the worst possible choice. Bush heard about it and said, 'Hey, it worked for me.'" --Bill Maher

"Welcome to the show. My name is Dave Letterman. I'm the ex-husband Judi Giuliani doesn't talk about." --David Letterman

"President Bush has big April Fools' Day plans. He's going to call Alberto Gonzales and tell him he's doing a heckuva a job." --David Letterman

http://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2016/06/john-hulse-collected-poems-1985-2015.html “A magisterial collection. An emotional roller coaster. Soon to be a cult classic. A combination of Bukowski’s Last Night On Earth and Orwell’s 1984.”




No comments:

Post a Comment