Donations

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

practicing their “I’m horrified but I can’t show it” face (I just don’t want to be there)






































Well, tomorrow is President Trump’s first State of the Union address. And you can tell he’s serious about it, because today he hopped on his computer and Googled “how to do State of the Union address.” --Jimmy Fallon
Of course, Trump’s been practicing his speech ahead of time. While Mike Pence and Paul Ryan are practicing their “I’m horrified but I can’t show it” face. --Jimmy Fallon

I heard that Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg will not be at the State of the Union, because of a previous commitment. When asked what she had to do, she said, “Oh, I just don’t want to be there.” --Jimmy Fallon
A magisterial collection.
An emotional roller coaster.
Soon to be a cult classic.
A combination of Bukowski’s
Last Night On Earth
and Orwell’s 1984.

No comments:

Post a Comment