Donations

Sunday, January 28, 2018

I’m like, freakin’ out, man! (Sorry I’m Not Oprah)



I read that John Kerry is considering running for president in 2020. Kerry has a great campaign slogan. ”John Kerry: Sorry I’m Not Oprah.” --Jimmy Fallon
Speaking of comebacks, a pretty big sports story here. WWE chairman Vince McMahon announced that he is bringing back his football league, the XFL. XFL fans were like, ‘What a day! ‘Murphy Brown’ and now this! I’m like, freakin’ out, man!” --Jimmy Fallon
A man broke a Guinness world record by walking barefoot on a 120-foot path of loose Legos. This beats the old record set by every dad getting up to use the bathroom at night. --Jimmy Fallon
A magisterial collection.
An emotional roller coaster.
Soon to be a cult classic.
A combination of Bukowski’s
Last Night On Earth
and Orwell’s 1984.

No comments:

Post a Comment