Donations

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Or as your mom knows them: who, who, who, who and SZA (that sort of noise feels very selfish on your part)






































It was a busy weekend for me. I was hosting the 60th annual Grammy Awards in New York last night. [audience cheers, claps] OK, I just want to say right off the top, I went out last night, and I drunk quite a lot. And then I flew straight to L.A. at 7 this morning, so that sort of noise feels very selfish on your part. --James Corden
Alessia Cara won the award for best new artist. She was up against Khalid, Julia Michaels, Lil Uzi Vert and SZA. Or as your mom knows them: who, who, who, who and SZA. --James Corden

In other news, former Trump staffer and one-time “Apprentice” contestant Omarosa took a new gig this week. It was announced she will be joining the cast of “Celebrity Big Brother.” From Trump’s White House to CBS’s “Big Brother” house — by any standard that’s a promotion. --James Corden
A magisterial collection.
An emotional roller coaster.
Soon to be a cult classic.
A combination of Bukowski’s
Last Night On Earth
and Orwell’s 1984.

No comments:

Post a Comment