Donations

Sunday, January 28, 2018

I believe the word is ‘fork.’ (My right or your right?)



Some pretty big news about the Russia investigation. President Trump told reporters that he is going to talk to Robert Mueller, but he wants to talk to him under oath. Then Trump turned to his lawyers and said, “Relax, I’ll have my fingers crossed the whole time.” --Jimmy Fallon
Trump is willing to talk to Robert Mueller under oath. That will get off to a weird start when Trump is told “Raise your right hand” and he goes, “My right or your right?” --Jimmy Fallon
Trump is actually in Switzerland for the World Economic Forum right now. When someone asked him about stakeholders, Trump said, “I believe the word is ‘fork.’” --Jimmy Fallon
A magisterial collection.
An emotional roller coaster.
Soon to be a cult classic.
A combination of Bukowski’s
Last Night On Earth
and Orwell’s 1984.

No comments:

Post a Comment