Donations

Sunday, February 26, 2017

JOKES: Damn it Hillary I want that money back and I want it in singles (MILFs)



"Big night for John McCain. He has been taking his 95-year-old mother along with him in his campaign bus. None of the other candidates are traveling with their mothers, but Bill Clinton is traveling with several MILFs." --Conan O'Brien

 "Hillary Clinton is having money problems. To keep her campaign alive, she had to spend $5 million of her family's money. Bill Clinton was very upset. Five million dollars is two months at the strip club. He said, "Damn it Hillary I want that money back and I want it in singles." --Craig Ferguson

 "Super Tuesday elections yesterday. I had the worst trouble with the machines. I kept yanking on the lever. One time, I turned the whole thing over. I like to go in there and take off my pants. I hold them outside the curtain and say, "You got these in a 38? This time, I pull the lever and a Snickers bar comes out." --David Letterman



No comments:

Post a Comment