Famed astronomer
Neil deGrasse Tyson mocked the hype and said if you had a 15-inch pizza that
became a 16-inch pizza, would you call that a super pizza? And I think I speak
for everyone when I say that depends what’s on it. –James Corden
In other news,
Donald Trump continued with his White House transition over the weekend,
appointing RNC chair Reince Priebus as his White House chief of staff. A lot of
people are questioning this new appointment, and the biggest question people
have is: Is it pronounced Rinse? Is it Rance? Reyoncé? –James Corden
I love that Trump
thinks he can just take off back to New York. Just imagine Trump on a Friday
afternoon at the White House asking his national security adviser, “Hey, you
think this ISIS briefing will be over by 6:00? It’s just I’ve got a thing.”
–James Corden

No comments:
Post a Comment