Donations

Thursday, July 23, 2026

like ‘The Hunger Games,’ or the president’s cognitive exams (Or longer)


President Trump has also said that he wishes he could switch places with Cristiano Ronaldo, as he believes that his life is much easier than his. He said he would like to switch for about a month or so. “‘Or longer’, yelled Melania.” —Seth Meyers


“Meanwhile, we could have yet another ‘Odyssey’ movie on the way. Now, Elon Musk is planning to create what he calls a ‘historically accurate’ version of ‘The Odyssey’ using his Grok A.I. Of course, this is all because Elon and his musketeers are upset over the diversity casting of ‘The Odyssey.’ And I don’t want to get technical here, but you can’t make a historically accurate version of something that is totally made the [expletive] up. I mean, ‘The Odyssey’ is fiction, you know, like ‘The Hunger Games,’ or the president’s cognitive exams.” — Colman Domingo


https://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2025/04/thats-no-way-to-say-goodbye-new.html 

“A magisterial collection. A combination of Bukowski’s Last Night of the Earth and Orwell’s 1984.”


 

No comments:

Post a Comment