Donations

Tuesday, December 26, 2023

I'm the one who started both those wars, I should have won the prize (It was so bad, Goldman Sachs had to lay off three congressmen)


"Congress has voted to extend the Bush tax cuts. Is it me, or is George W. Bush getting more done now than when he was in office?" –Jay Leno


"The stock market took a dive today. It was so bad, Goldman Sachs had to lay off three congressmen." –Jay Leno


"It's interesting. During his speech, President Obama spoke about the difficulty of accepting a Peace Prize while we're fighting two different wars. And President Bush got really upset. He said, 'Hey, I'm the one who started both those wars, I should have won the prize." –Jay Leno


https://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2023/12/baby-baby-all-time-when-do-we-want.html

“A magisterial collection. A combination of Bukowski’s Last Night of the Earth 

and Orwell’s 1984.”



 

No comments:

Post a Comment