Donations

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

An army of sheep led by a lion (I think Republican)


December 2012

"According to a new poll, most Americans think Santa Claus is a Democrat – which is really odd because when I think of a fat, old white man who hires unskilled labor, I think Republican." -Conan O'Brien


"Christmas is less than two weeks away. I do most of my shopping online. But I hire someone too honk and scream obscenities at me while I'm doing it so I get the whole holiday shopping experience." –Jimmy Kimmel


"A new poll revealed that 44 percent of Americans think Santa is a Democrat and 28 percent believe he is a Republican. And the other 28 percent said to please stop bothering me with stupid questions. " –Jimmy Kimmel


"The fact of the matter is Santa isn't a Democrat or a Republican. In fact, Santa isn't even an American. I have news for you. The real Santa is Chinese. You think elves are the ones making that plastic crap we give our kids? No. Chinese people are." –Jimmy Kimmel


https://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2021/02/a-magisterial-collection.html 

“A magisterial collection. A combination of Bukowski’s Last Night 

of the Earth and Orwell’s 1984.”



 

No comments:

Post a Comment