Donations

Friday, January 15, 2021

Don’t make me go back to the mud water! (it’s my uncle, um, uh, Beard Trump)


January 2021

“And poor Rudy needed that money for the hair transplant: [Imitating Giuliani] ‘Please, boss, I’m begging you. Don’t make me go back to the mud water!’” —Seth Meyers


“Trump’s still president for five more days, but that place is emptier than a rest-stop Cinnabon at 3 a.m.” —Seth Meyers


“Love to imagine Trump piling all his stuff into crates: his oversized suits, his ties that are so long that no matter how you pack them, a little bit pokes out.” —Seth Meyers


“And I sure hope someone is watching him pack because he’s definitely going to try to steal stuff. ‘Sir, why is the bust of Lincoln being packed away?’ ‘Uh, what? No, this is mine from home. I brought it. It’s not actually Lincoln — it’s my uncle, um, uh, Beard Trump.’” —Seth Meyers


http://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2016/06/john-hulse-collected-poems-1985-2015.html

“A magisterial collection. An emotional roller coaster. Soon to be a cult classic. 

A combination of Bukowski’s The Last Night of the Earth and Orwell’s 1984.”



 

No comments:

Post a Comment