Donations

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Adult stuff, I think we can all agree, adult stuff (Kumbaya is where Trump thinks Obama was born)


“Obama’s remarks about Trump’s handling of the pandemic set off a five-alarm outrage fire over at Fox News, with talking heads predictably calling it improper and lacking decorum; one host said the speech demonstrated how Obama is ‘not all that articulate’. Look, there’s no denying Obama went out of his way to diss Trump in his speech. But I genuinely find it hilarious that Fox News – Fox News – is going to spend all day being offended about how a former president doesn’t have decorum when the current president literally interrupted a pandemic briefing to remind everybody how he boned models.” —Trevor Noah

“After former President Obama criticized the U.S. response to the coronavirus pandemic in a virtual commencement address to college graduates this weekend, White House adviser Peter Navarro called the Obama administration a, quote, ‘kumbaya of incompetence.’ Incidentally, Kumbaya is where Trump thinks Obama was born.” —Seth Meyers

“It’s both revealing and depressing that when Obama talks about grown-ups behaving like little children, we all know exactly who he’s talking about. I mean, there’s no mystery. Even Trump knows. It’s not like his aides went to him and said, ‘Sir, he was talking about you,’ and Trump said, ‘Moi? But I was just sitting here drawing a new logo for the Space Force. Adult stuff, I think we can all agree, adult stuff.’” —Seth Meyers

“A magisterial collection. An emotional roller coaster. Soon to be a cult classic. 
A combination of Bukowski’s Last Night On Earth and Orwell’s 1984.”

No comments:

Post a Comment