Donations

Monday, March 9, 2020

Top Ten Thoughts Going Through Barack Obama's Mind (Car Trouble in Ireland)


David Letterman's "Top Ten Thoughts Going Through Barack Obama's Mind While Having Car Trouble in Ireland"

10. 'There goes my Avis deposit'
9. 'I think we hit a Leprechaun'
8. 'Crap, the teleprompter's in that car'
7. 'How much does AAA charge to pick up a guy in Ireland?'
6. 'Remember when Trump thought he could be president?'
5. 'I wonder if Gingrich has a revolving line of credit at Sears Auto Center?'
4. 'Lucky there aren't any television cameras around to catch this'
3. 'It's always the day after your warranty expires, am I right?'
2. 'Where are the Navy Seals when you need them?' 
1. 'O'Crap!' 

“A magisterial collection. An emotional roller coaster. Soon to be a cult classic. 
A combination of Bukowski’s Last Night On Earth and Orwell’s 1984.”


No comments:

Post a Comment