Donations

Friday, March 13, 2020

I didn’t even think he had genitals (letting everyone touch his chocolates)


“Yes, ladies and gentlemen, corona got to Tom Hanks. And this man’s already been through so much. I mean, think about it. After the war he’s been through and that time his plane crashed, and he already had to deal with his dog dying. I feel bad for him. I mean, at the same time, he shouldn’t have been letting everyone touch his chocolates. That’s probably how he got it.” —Trevor Noah

“But, regardless, he has announced that him and his wife, Rita Wilson, are going to be in isolation. And, luckily, he’s used to being stuck alone with Wilson, so he’ll be fine.” —Trevor Noah

“I can’t believe Tom Hanks is first celebrity to get the virus. I would’ve expected someone ridiculous like Flavor Flav or Charlie Sheen or Sarah Palin. But Tom Hanks? This is insane! This is like finding out Mr. Rogers has chlamydia. You’d be like, ‘I didn’t even think he had genitals.’” —Trevor Noah

“A magisterial collection. An emotional roller coaster. Soon to be a cult classic. 
A combination of Bukowski’s Last Night On Earth and Orwell’s 1984.”

No comments:

Post a Comment