Donations

Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Oh my god, I’m so happy for you guys! (the beginning of the middle)

“That’s right. After opening an inquiry into the possibility of
impeachment, then reading the impeachment report, and
considering the impeachment options, we’ve finally made
it to the beginning of the end of the starting — and we’re
about to start the beginning of the middle.” --Stephen Colbert
“The House will now file articles of impeachment, then it will
go to a full vote, then it could go to the Senate. I mean, how many
steps are there in this? Are we impeaching a president or assembling
a futon from Ikea?” --James Corden
“Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! They finally proposed articles
of impeachment. I mean, I knew when they reserved that hearing
room this would be it, but you never know until it really happens.
Oh my god, I’m so happy for you guys!” --Trevor Noah


“A magisterial collection. An emotional roller coaster. Soon to be a cult classic. 
A combination of Bukowski’s Last Night On Earth and Orwell’s 1984.”

No comments:

Post a Comment