Donations

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Or, as McCain calls it, 'the fancy garage door opener.' (baby oil)




"A weird thing came out of the John McCain campaign. An adviser to John McCain claimed today, just a couple of hours ago, that McCain helped create the BlackBerry. That's what he said, yeah. Or, as McCain calls it, 'the fancy garage door opener.'" --Conan O'Brien


"The Dow fell 504 points yesterday. I'll be honest, I have no idea what that means, but apparently it's really bad. On Wall Street they were calling it Black Monday. And John McCain was quick to point out it was Black Monday, not Old White Monday." --Jimmy Kimmel



"It has been revealed that Sarah Palin had a tanning bed installed in the Alaska Governor's mansion. All along, I thought we had the only Governor who covered himself in baby oil." --Jimmy Kimmel






No comments:

Post a Comment