"Over
the next eight years, McCain continued to enthusiastically support the
president, dining heartily at the George W. Bush Permanent Tax Cut And
Neverending War S--- Taqueria. By the way, the one in Washington, the original.
All the while remaining true [on screen: McCain saying, 'I endorse Governor
Bush' multiple times]. Beetlejuice! And now, finally, it's Senator Johnny's
time to shine. And so the senator headed to the White House to receive the
heartfelt endorsement of our commander-in-chief [on screen: Bush tap dancing].
The phone is ringing, but the president doesn't hear it because he's dancing to
Jamiroquai." --Jon Stewart
"To the endorsement!
[on screen: Bush saying, 'A while back I don't think many people would have
thought that John McCain would be here as the nominee of the Republican
Party']. Okay. Okay. Not really an endorsement. More of a I guess you'd call
that a swipe. I guess that was a swipe. To the endorsement. [on screen: Bush
saying, 'As I welcome you here, I wish you all the best and I'll try to be your
friend']. Is John McCain moving to a new school? What the hell was that? You're
a good friend? All right. So no explicit endorsement from George W. Bush.
Although, on the plus side, no specific endorsement from George W. Bush [on
screen: McCain saying he hopes Bush will find some time in his busy schedule to
campaign for him]. Busy schedule? Um, did you see what he was doing right
before you got there? [on screen: Bush tap dancing] See you on the campaign trail,
boys!" --Jon Stewart
http://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2016/06/john-hulse-collected-poems-1985-2015.html
#JusticeDemocrats
#Bernie2020

No comments:
Post a Comment