“We should be providing those people with immediate and direct help. Instead, the Trump administration is still moving forward with a truly sadistic plan to kick 700,000 people off food stamps right as a global pandemic tanks the world economy. Trump is like a villain from a Charles Dickens novel. What’s he going to do next, take away Tiny Tim’s crutches?” —Seth Meyers
“During his address, Trump said starting Friday people from Europe can’t fly to the U.S. He was like, ‘We have to stop the virus so instead of everyone flying here, I want everyone to take a cruise.’” —Jimmy Fallon
“But Trump wanted to give a speech to reassure the nation that everything is going to be OK, and I think it worked. Today the stock market only dropped 2,000 points.” —Jimmy Fallon
“Sarah Palin was rapping on the Masked Singer – I’m sure it’s fine. I mean, when has a conservative celebrity on a reality show ever been a problem? Trump’s speech to calm fears about the Coronavirus: This is only the second time Trump has addressed the country from the Oval Office. The first was during the great McRib shortage of 2018.” —Jimmy Fallon
“A magisterial collection. An emotional roller coaster. Soon to be a cult classic.
A combination of Bukowski’s Last Night On Earth and Orwell’s 1984.”

No comments:
Post a Comment