Donations

Friday, July 20, 2018

After his speech, he's going to demonstrate how to waterboard a trout (please! Get some help)


"Hey, here's big news. Do you remember Vice President Dick Cheney? Do you remember that guy? And I don't know, in the middle of the second term or something, the P.R. people got together and they said, 'Dick, nobody really knows anything about you.' So he went out and shot his buddy in the face. Do you remember that? Boom! And that was good for about two years for us here. Well, listen to this. Cheney has now been invited to speak at the American Museum of Fly Fishing. After his speech, he's going to demonstrate how to waterboard a trout." --David Letterman
"I love this because in one little story, we have what's great about this country and what's weird about this country. A person in Florida calls 911, you know, the emergency number, 911? And here's the emergency -- McDonald's has run out of Chicken McNuggets. This person placed a call three times. I said: 'Rush Limbaugh, please! Get some help.'" --David Letterman
"By the way, ladies and gentlemen, Rush Limbaugh is the new face of the Republican Party. And I'm thinking, if I see any more of Rush Limbaugh, I'm going to have to send my housekeeper out to buy me painkillers." --David Letterman
http://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2016/06/john-hulse-collected-poems-1985-2015.html “A magisterial collection. An emotional roller coaster. Soon to be a cult classic. A combination of Bukowski’s Last Night On Earth and Orwell’s 1984.”

No comments:

Post a Comment