Donations

Thursday, April 12, 2018

So long, Nadia. We'll miss your characteristics that you probably have (I fight back)






































The White House said today that deputy national security adviser Nadia Schadlow is resigning. This is how bad it's getting in the Trump administration; the first time you even hear somebody's name is when they resign. “So long, Nadia. We'll miss your characteristics that you probably have.” --Seth Meyers
President Trump today criticized special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation saying there is "no collusion or obstruction other than I fight back." Hold on, no obstruction other than I fight back? Fighting back against an investigation is obstruction. That's like saying no infidelity other than I sleep with porn stars. Only Trump would try to obstruct justice and confess to it in the same tweet. --Seth Meyers
http://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2016/06/john-hulse-collected-poems-1985-2015.html A magisterial collection. An emotional roller coaster. Soon to be a cult classic. A combination of Bukowski’s Last Night On Earth and Orwell’s 1984.

No comments:

Post a Comment