Donations

Monday, August 7, 2017

Luckily, I don't know any federal election laws (Child in Man's Body)


     
"Folks, when I decided to run for president I did not do it for attention. I did it to fulfill a dream of being the most popular man in the world. But the media can't keep their sticky hands out of my populous pie. Look at these headlines: ABC NEWS, 'Colbert Campaign May Run Afoul of Law;' Politico, 'Colbert 'run' risks breaking law;' Outside the Beltway, 'Colbert Run May Violate Federal Election Law.' For the record, I would never knowingly violate any federal election laws. Luckily, I don't know any federal election laws." --Stephen Colbert
     
"Last week Congress found a topic everybody in any party could grandstand about. Violent video games were the latest target of Washington's election year ire. The issue is the video game industry's rating system. Many feel that the 'M' for 'Mature' rating is too vague in describing content. Not to mention, completely inaccurate to describe anyone who plays video games. They proposed a three-tiered system that would start with 'D' for 'Dropout.' 'W' for 'Wastoid' and max out at 'CMB' for 'Child in Man's Body'" --Jon Stewart

http://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2016/06/john-hulse-collected-poems-1985-2015.html #repealreplacerepublicans #Bernie2020 #FeeltheBern @BrandNew535 @justicedems 


No comments:

Post a Comment