Donations

Monday, August 7, 2017

I'm just going to drop my pants and go as Idaho Senator Larry Craig (costumes)



"FEMA is handling another disaster -- its own Public Relations department. This is unbelievable to me! FEMA has apologized for staging a fake news conference on the California wildfires. They had a fake news conference in which FEMA employees pretended to be reporters and asked softball questions to their idiot boss, a guy named Harvey Johnson. It was obvious the reporters were FEMA workers because the questions were about the 2003 fire." --Jay Leno

"Are you all getting ready for Halloween? I'm stunned at how much parents out here spend on costumes for their kids. You know, you don't need to spend alot money. If you use your imagination, you can make a costume very inexpensively. Like this year, I'm just going to drop my pants and go as Idaho Senator Larry Craig." --Jay Leno

http://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2016/06/john-hulse-collected-poems-1985-2015.html #repealreplacerepublicans #Bernie2020 #FeeltheBern @BrandNew535 @justicedems 


No comments:

Post a Comment