"How
about Gerald Ford? Do you remember when Gerald Ford was president? And
apparently after he was out of office, he was retired quite a long time before
the man passed away, and he did a series of interviews with reporters and he
said I'm going to tell you a lot of things now but don't print them, don't
publish this until I'm gone.
And now there's a new book with that title,
'Gerald Ford: Write it When I'm Gone,' and the insights and revelations are
amazing, take a look. [Clip of announcer saying: "On September 8, 1974 I
ended our long national nightmare by pardoning Richard Nixon.
It was a
difficult decision, but Nixon made it easier by offering $500 in cash and one
night with Pat. This has been Gerald Ford, Write it when I'm gone."] Don't
kid yourself, I hear Pat was a bobcat." --David Letterman
http://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2016/06/john-hulse-collected-poems-1985-2015.html #repealreplacerepublicans #Bernie2020 #FeeltheBern @BrandNew535 @justicedems

No comments:
Post a Comment