Donations

Thursday, March 30, 2017

I’ve got nothing to hide. I burned my computer this morning (Sanctuary!)



First lady Melania Trump spoke today at the State Department. Well, technically, all she said was, “Sanctuary!” –Seth Meyers
According to a new poll, President Vladimir Putin’s approval rating among Russians is above 80 percent. Of course, that’s largely because he conducted the poll in person. –Seth Meyers
Anyone here use the internet? You might want to knock it off because Congress has now voted to allow internet providers to sell your web-browsing history. Now might be a good time to clear your browser history. Just hit that button, or . . . pull the lever? I don’t know, I’ve never used it. I’ve got nothing to hide. I burned my computer this morning. –Stephen Colbert




No comments:

Post a Comment