Donations

Thursday, March 30, 2017

it just didn't click without a sheik involved (tax dodge to screw the needy)




"Who was it that we find out the finances Neil Bush’s software company? The United Arab Emirates. The same folks who were going to guard our ports. Sure the Bushes were using a tax dodge to screw the needy, but it just didn't click without a sheik involved." --Bill Maher


Congress voted to allow internet service providers to sell their customers’ web data without permission. I’ll just give all the viewers at home a moment to clear their browser history. –James Corden
I have to admit this does make me a little nervous. I thought my web data was strictly between me and the Domino’s pizza tracker app. –James Corden
Aren’t we passed this point now? Our phones are already spying on all of us. Today I just looked at a bowl of fruit and two minutes later my Facebook page was covered with ads for Banana Republic. –James Corden


No comments:

Post a Comment