Donations

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Ooh, sorry, you're too much of a risk (bible-hockey-lipstick-gun)



"Let me ask you, why are we bailing out an insurance company? I mean, what's the first thing an insurance company does when you have a loss? They cancel your policy, right? That's what we should do, cancel their policy. 'Ooh, sorry, you're too much of a risk.'" --Jay Leno
"You know? I mean, I understand if you're living in a dumpster, rooting through trash cans, you need a couple bucks, okay. But if you have $1 trillion, don't hit me up for a loan. Think about it. Has anybody ever had $1 trillion and still failed? Okay, besides the New York Yankees." --Jay Leno


"Somebody hacked into vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin’s email account and posted it all online. Apparently, the hacker was able to figure out her password, which turned out to be bible-hockey-lipstick-gun." –Jimmy Kimmel






No comments:

Post a Comment