Donations

Tuesday, November 14, 2023

sneaking into the country and becoming governors (To be fair, I did get her vote)

 

"The New York Times says that New York Governor Eliot Spitzer is linked to a prostitution ring. Gov. Spitzer, this is the latest, responded, just a few hours ago. He said, quote, 'I violated my obligations to my family and I violated my sense of what is right and wrong.' Spitzer also admitted violating someone named Amber." --Conan O'Brien


"In the editorial, Arnold complains that too many immigrants are sneaking into the country and becoming governors." --Conan O'Brien, on California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger's editorial in the Wall Street Journal

 

"According to the New York Times, prosecutors suspect that Governor Eliot Spitzer may have used money from his campaign fund to pay for his prostitute. Yeah, when reached for comment, Spitzer said, 'To be fair, I did get her vote.'" --Conan O'Brien


https://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2022/08/1001-ways-to-make-america-great-and.html

“A magisterial collection. A combination of Bukowski’s Last Night of the Earth 

and Orwell’s 1984.” 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment