Donations

Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Top Ten Questions To Ask Yourself Before Spending $50 On A Photo With Newt Gingrich (three wives)

David Letterman’s “Top Ten Questions To Ask Yourself Before Spending $50 On A Photo With Newt Gingrich”

10. How much have I paid for pictures with other guys named Newt? 


9. Should I just photograph myself burning $50? 


8. Do I look Newty enough? 


7. Should I just get a free photo with some other guy who's not going to be president? 


6. Do I have to touch him? 


5. Is this how Newt met his three wives? 


4. Seriously, have I lost my mind? 


3. Does Newt have to be in the photo? 


2. What would Rick Santorum think of this idea? 


1. Will Rush Limbaugh think I'm a slut?


https://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2021/02/a-magisterial-collection.html 

“A magisterial collection. An emotional roller coaster. Soon to be a cult classic. 

A combination of Bukowski’s Last Night of the Earth and Orwell’s 1984.”



 

No comments:

Post a Comment