Donations

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Capital One: What’s in your wallet? (a signed affidavit attesting that I love you)

Michael Cohen testified that not only did Trump reimburse him for the Stormy Daniels payoff while in office, he brought a copy of the check. Take a look: From Donald Trump to Michael Cohen, totaling $35,000, from Capital One Bank. Which makes sense, because their slogan is “Capital One: What’s in your wallet?” “Oh, damning evidence of campaign fraud? Yikes!” --Stephen Colbert
Michael Cohen also confessed to lying to the First Lady about the affair at Trump’s request. That’s the sign of a healthy relationship. Colbert as Trump, “Babe, I never cheated on you. Now, I’d prefer if any further questions about my affection and loyalty go to my lawyer, who has prepared a signed affidavit attesting that I love you.” --Stephen Colbert
http://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2016/06/john-hulse-collected-poems-1985-2015.html “A magisterial collection. An emotional roller coaster. Soon to be a cult classic. A combination of Bukowski’s Last Night On Earth and Orwell’s 1984.”


No comments:

Post a Comment