Donations

Saturday, April 15, 2017

I'm sure was just the cherry on top of his wife's cake (935 False Statements)



"Today Eliot Spitzer held another press conference. He said he needed to leave to begin the difficult process of healing. Not emotionally -- his wife hit him in the face with a George Foreman Grill." --Jimmy Kimmel

"The New York Times today found Spitzer's hooker. She went by the name of Kristen, but her real name is Ashley Alexandra Dupre. I think this is from her MySpace page [on screen: picture of Dupre]. If I were him, at the press conference I would have held up her picture and said, 'Look, what are you supposed to do?'" --Jimmy Kimmel

"Some of the more sordid details are starting to emerge, supposedly, Spitzer didn't like to wear a condom which I'm sure was just the cherry on top of his wife's cake." --Jimmy Kimmel




No comments:

Post a Comment