Donations

Friday, March 30, 2018

11 Ways to Stimulate His Interstitium (I'm not overweight, I'm just big-interstitiumed)






































There was some exciting science news today, researchers say they discovered a new human organ they are calling the interstitium. It's a layer underneath the skin and they believe it's the largest organ in the human body. Now, is it me, or should this have been discovered earlier? Human bodies have been around for ages. This feels like more of a Year Five discovery, doesn't it? --James Corden

But the discovery of the interstitium is very exciting. It allows someone like me to say, “No, I'm not overweight, I'm just big-interstitiumed.” --James Corden


Apparently the last story Cosmopolitan ran was just way too explicit. It was “11 Ways to Stimulate His Interstitium.” --James Corden

A magisterial collection.
An emotional roller coaster.
Soon to be a cult classic.
A combination of Bukowski’s
Last Night On Earth
and Orwell’s 1984.

No comments:

Post a Comment