Donations

Sunday, April 16, 2017

I believe she is classically trained on the flute (My Other Ride Is A Hooker)




"More details are starting to come out about the $5,000 prostitute. Her name's Ashley Alexandra Dupre. She's a 22-year-old aspiring musician. I believe she is classically trained on the flute." --Jay Leno

"Friend of the show and Emperor's Club lifetime member, Eliot Spitzer, resigned as governor of New York. It was such a big story that the media followed the governor's SUV through traffic for over 20 minutes in the hope that he would stop and pick up a prostitute. Jimmy, can we get a close-up on his bumper sticker? [on screen: bumper sticker reading, 'My Other Ride Is A Hooker']. You do not want to see what he's got in his mud flaps. But Spitzer's resignation was short and moving [on screen: Spitzer saying, 'The remorse I feel will always be with me']. And on future business trips, so will Mrs. Spitzer" --Stephen Colbert






No comments:

Post a Comment