Donations

Tuesday, May 30, 2023

I'm just going to throw these baseball mitts away (Play some new stuff)


One of the winners of this year's national spelling bee has an older brother who won the competition in 2014. Or as their dad put it, "I'm just going to throw these baseball mitts away." –Jimmy Fallon


The Scripps National Spelling Bee was last night on ESPN. I watched it, and ESPN was the only word all night I knew how to spell. –Jimmy Fallon


I saw that last night Donald Trump held a rally in Florida, where he attacked immigrants, democrats, and the media. Even the biggest Trump supporters in the crowd were like, "Play some new stuff." --Jimmy Fallon


https://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2022/08/1001-ways-to-make-america-great-and.html

“A magisterial collection. A combination of Bukowski’s Last Night of the Earth 

and Orwell’s 1984.”



 

No comments:

Post a Comment