Donations

Sunday, April 23, 2017

I said, well, sure, slice me eight more years of that, will ya? (Hummers)




"This weekend the annual auto show begins. The New York City Auto Show. It's going to be a great affair. I hear former Governor Eliot Spitzer may be in the market for a Hummer." --David Letterman

"How about that John McCain, ladies and gentlemen? Do you like John McCain? John McCain recently said that he supports George Bush's Iraq policy. I said, well, sure, slice me eight more years of that, will ya?" --David Letterman

"I do like John McCain. He looks like a guy who thinks he is sheriff of the neighborhood, you know? 'You're going to have to trim back those hedges. You are gonna have to get out there and trim them back.' He looks like the guy who is a regular at the paint store. 'What color is that? You gotta use that up. I'm looking for a Humbolt Blue.' He looks like a guy who walks by your house with his arthritic dog." --David Letterman




No comments:

Post a Comment