Donations

Sunday, April 23, 2017

Elvis can't come out, he's a little sluggish (Five years after 9/11)



"Are you worried about the stock market? It dropped another 4,000 points or something today, I don't know. Luckily, for me, I don't know about you folks, but I'm not in the stock market. Yeah. I have all of my money in a chain of Amy Winehouse hair salons." --David Letterman


"But President Bush is concerned about the economy. He admitted today that the economy is a little sluggish, a little sluggish right now. The same way Elvis is a little sluggish right now, too. Elvis can't come out, he's a little sluggish." --David Letterman

"A lot of American dignitaries visiting the Middle East. Senator McCain, running for president, is in Iraq. Of course, he remembers Iraq when it was known as Mesopotamia." --David Letterman




No comments:

Post a Comment